Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

Protest of Charges

If any person is dissatisfied with the amount of any charge made against them by the Noxious Weed Control Superintendent for control work, they may, within fifteen days after being advised of the amount of the charge, file a protest with the County Board.

The County Board shall hold a hearing to determine whether the charges were appropriate, taking into consideration whether the control measures were conducted in a timely fashion. Following the hearing, the County Board shall have the power to adjust or affirm such charge.

Appeal of Charge

Any person who, in accordance with the section above, is dissatisfied with the decision of the County Board for control work performed, may appeal the decision, and the appeal shall be in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Act.